These are 3 things that I wish somebody would have told me when I first got started skateboarding. If I knew these things when I was younger, I would’ve been so much better by now. It’s okay tho because I’m still young and I still have plenty of time to get better and improve. As long as you just keep trying and never give up.
What are some things that you wish you knew when you first got started?
Thank you everybody so much for watching!
Don’t forget to drop a like, it would really help out my channel.
Subscribe to me for more awesome content, and I’ll see you guys in the next video!
Follow me on social media!
My entire skateboard setup and more linked below!
Complete Skateboard For Beginners (I recommend size 8 or 8.25)
– CCS Complete Skateboard with skate tool
Deck and GripTape
– Anime Griptape (Discount Code: WAVY)
– Tanjiro Deck from Heroes By Design
– Venture 5.6 Trucks for 8.25 (main)
– 148 Thunder Trucks for 8.25 (back up)
– Spitfire F4s OG Classic Wheels (I ride 58mm)
– Spitfire OG Classics Wheels (Non F4)
– Bones Ceramic Reds Bearings (the ones I ride)
– Bones Reds Bearings (cheaper option)
Skate Tool and Hardware
– Silver Skate Tool
– Shorty’s 1” Hardware
– GoPro Hero 9
– GoPro Max Lens
– iPhone 12 Pro
(DISCLAIMER) The links above are amazon affiliate links and if you guys decide to purchase something I will get a small commission that will slightly help out my channel. There is no additional cost for you guys and it allows me to continue to create free skate content on the regular. Thank you guys so much for supporting my channel! Stay safe!
ACQUISTA IL TUO SKATEBOARD